Last resort....

13»

Replies

• firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    jofjltncb6
    Incorrect. I want/welcome all answers. I got one "break up" and one telling me that wedding at 15 (she was incorrect by the way) was "my first mistake." The other responses I've received hold/have actual validity and have offered help even though 3/4 responses have been more "soft: (friendly) than the other, that doesn't validate your response. I even mentioned that I welcomed help and that I wasn't sure if I was overreacting or not...I'm receptive and welcoming of all valid responses.

You misunderstood my post. I meant the question you asked your husband, not MFP.

I don't think I'm following. I never asked him to rate me. He kept saying "rate me, what am I, etc" and then I responded with 10, but then he snapped at me so I responded with a 9, he then snapped at me, so I responded with a 7, 5, and 4. He kept going on and on and yelling at me because "I wasn't rating him properly"....he then said "I'd rate you a 6 or a 7." I never asked for his rating...I think it's ridiculous...

You guys sound like you have a healthy, mature relationship. What's the problem here?
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Ride that drama llama into the sunset...