Lifting & cleaning up diet (-70#) Need support

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Trina. I'm 26 and from Texas.

I have a cute shape already it's just covered in 70# of googlygoo. I would really like to increase my fitness and lose weight and get my sexy back in the process.

I KNOW I CAN DO IT I just need to do it! It would be so nice not to do this alone. I just need support and accountability!

5 months ago, I started lifting what would be feel challenging to me and (I jog only when I'm stress...got to lose 30 before I will Bc of my joints) I walk at a pretty good pace (4.5 mph) when not outside.

I'm definitely into just being outside and getting sunshine and air even though I lift at a gym.

Replies

• PriscillaBramble
    PriscillaBramble Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request, would love to stay accountable together.
  • Jerzinator
    Jerzinator Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    lol sorry I haven't been must of a prescence on here! I need support now as well, lol. Getting up at 6am on a cold winter day here in KC to go to gym is a serious demotivator -
  • YouHadMyCuriosity
    YouHadMyCuriosity Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Sounds like you are taking positive steps to improve your health, and I LOVE that you have a positive outlook on your body- too many times, we focus on what we would like to change and forget to recognize what we love about it!

I have started lifting, and love what it is doing for my body. I also walk 12,000 steps a day since getting my pedometer- if you do a lot of walking, I highly recommend getting a pedometer and setting a goal. It is extremely motivating!