lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
thanksgiving-food-coma.jpg

eat-all-the-food.jpeg

Get back on it the day after.

Replies

• missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I think that I"m going to take it easy on Mon, Tues, and Wed, and I'm going to eat what I want on Thankgiving. I'm not going to over do it, but I'm going to eat what I want. I can't wait to eat that nice and crispy skin off the turkey, LOL.. Oh and the mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, and stuffin, and it's is all homemade, MMMMMM!!!!! Good luck everyone....:tongue:
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    My mother in law will be bringing her delicious apple cake... I will be eating a slice or two of that. I'll probably be over on Thanksgiving, and maybe the day after. Whateverrrr.... I'll just keep working out and do a bit of damage control before and after, but no worry too much. Thanksgiving is too delicious to give up lol
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I'll be at my parents house and my mom (size 4!) is an amazing cook! I'll definitely be going for a nice long run that morning or doing a P90x workout that morning!
  • lovethee23
    lovethee23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What do you all think of a short (3-5 day) juice cleanse before Thanksgiving? My main concern is that going from fasting to feasting would be counterproductive
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    What do you all think of a short (3-5 day) juice cleanse before Thanksgiving? My main concern is that going from fasting to feasting would be counterproductive

Precisely, that's why you should prepare. Have a feast cleanse 3-5 days before Thanksgiving. That way you can be sure by the time Thanksgiving comes you will be used to eating a huge amount of food.
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on eating when I'm hungry and stopping when I am satisfied. Not stuffed, but happily full.
    And I plan on MOST of my meals being pumpkin pie.
    I may just live off pumpkin pie that day. ;)
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I can't wait... I am out of shape, but my stomach is gonna have to push past the pain!
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Exactly. It's one day. Call it your cheat day and have fun.

My nemesis with the holidays isn't so much the day itself but the leftovers. I send off cookies or what have you off to work.
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on eating when I'm hungry and stopping when I am satisfied. Not stuffed, but happily full.
    And I plan on MOST of my meals being pumpkin pie.
    I may just live off pumpkin pie that day. ;)

This sounds like a fabulous idea lol
  • lovethee23
    lovethee23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options

Precisely, that's why you should prepare. Have a feast cleanse 3-5 days before Thanksgiving. That way you can be sure by the time Thanksgiving comes you will be used to eating a huge amount of food.

Haha good call!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I'm making a turducken.