Healthy Cupcakes...if there is such a thing

Options
2»

Replies

• 1BrowneyedGirl
    1BrowneyedGirl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    angle food cake baked into standard size cupcakes,Icing:light or reg. whipped topping mixed with a can of crushed pineapples in its own juice, slice strawberries or blueberries or whatever fruit you like decorated on top. Its about 90 calories per cupcake and so freaking tasty!:love:

I would post a pic but I dont think I can on here.
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    How many calories are in one of the cupcakes?
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just made a dark chocolate cake mix with diet orange soda and it was great, especially with cool whip. I also like white cake mix with diet cherry 7-up too, especially with pineapple chunks added in.

I may just have to try the mug cake though. I don't like to have a whole cake lying around saying EAT ME!

When you say white cake mix do you mean a yellow cake mix? That's what I have here at the house.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Urgh, I couldn't think of anything worse.

How about;

Sugar
    Butter
    Self Raising Flour
    Eggs

that's how we eat cake in England

Damn right it is!
    I would much rather save some calories back for a real piece of yummy cake with frosting rather than eat that chemical sh*tstorm that some would call "cake". Sorry guys, no offense if you like this kind of thing, but its not for me :smile:

My made-from-scratch-to-die-for cupcakes are logged in my diary ! :bigsmile: Mini Vanilla cupcakes with Swiss Meringue Buttercream and 1 Whipped Choc Ganache. :love: :love:
  • sillyvalentine
    sillyvalentine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    A cupcake without icing is just a sad muffin.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    A cupcake without icing is just a sad muffin.

Nekkid cupcakes are yummy if they are made right. So are cupcakes smeared in icing. :love: