Hi my name is Sarah, and I'm going Insane

Options
2»

Replies

• svandell1
    Options
    Hi Sarah, I am a year and a half into Insanity. I love it although I had times that I hated it at first. After the 60 days I decided to just keep going. Its a great program. I have much more energy and it definitely keeps the weight off. Good luck!
  • jeanners98
    jeanners98 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey Sarah!

I'm new to MFP also, and try to eat a mostly plant-based diet. I do eat yogurt and some lower fat cheese. BUT I love eating vegan as well and have a lot of great recipes on my Pinterest.

I'd love to be your friend and get to know you through the dieting struggle. I'm in the same boat! Message/friend me!

-Jean
  • monpetitoiseau
    Options
    Hi Sarah, I am a year and a half into Insanity. I love it although I had times that I hated it at first. After the 60 days I decided to just keep going. Its a great program. I have much more energy and it definitely keeps the weight off. Good luck!

That's so inspiring! I know the program is something I am going to love, and I hope I rise to the challenge and don't let myself give up. I'm so sick and tired of feeling aware of my body in an uncomfortable way. It's time to dedicate myself like you have.
  • monpetitoiseau
    Options
    I had almost completed 2 weeks of the Insanity before I hurt my ankle. I love the workouts. I am getting ready to start it over. I am always happy to have new friends/cheerleaders. Always good to have a nice support system. (Besides those who are expected... LOL):happy:

I just did my first workout (aside from the fit test) and I can see how someone could hurt their ankle. ooph!! this is going to be a challenge hahaha
  • Boogy29
    Options
    If it helps i would take you out to a seafood dinner as you stand, just imagine how much more aesthetic you will be after insanity
  • larnaworwood1309
    Options
    Hi. I'm starting again on Tuesday. Excited :)