I NEED HELP!!!

Options
A year ago I lost 80 pounds succesffuly using MFP. I went from 220 pounds to 140 and was never happier with myself.

Today........... I am back ready to kick my own *kitten* again!! I have to stop getting too comfortable and slacking off.

New goal to go down to 130.

I have been so mad at myself I haven't even stepped in a scale to see how much weight I have out back on. But I am so unhappy. I feel fat and gross. I need some serous support and motivation. Without stepping on a scale I am guesstimating I am at about 150 pounds. 10 pounds heavier than I was. And I'm unhappy.

I need some serious new friends who are not afraid to tell me like it is, kick my *kitten* and keep me on track!

Here's to losing 20 pounds.

Replies

• fields4fitness
    fields4fitness Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just started insanity a week ago and love it. I am 5'10 highest weight was 193 pre-prego and at the end of my pregnancy I was 203 I'm down to 170 and decided insanity is something that would probably work well for my. My diet seems to be on point and I'm ready to lose another 20! Time to get motivated girl! You can do it
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    A year ago I lost 80 pounds succesffuly using MFP. I went from 220 pounds to 140 and was never happier with myself.

Today........... I am back ready to kick my own *kitten* again!! I have to stop getting too comfortable and slacking off.

New goal to go down to 130.

I have been so mad at myself I haven't even stepped in a scale to see how much weight I have out back on. But I am so unhappy. I feel fat and gross. I need some serous support and motivation. Without stepping on a scale I am guesstimating I am at about 150 pounds. 10 pounds heavier than I was. And I'm unhappy.

I need some serious new friends who are not afraid to tell me like it is, kick my *kitten* and keep me on track!

Here's to losing 20 pounds.

Welcome back! IIf you've gained 10 pounds that's not so bad.

Several months back I noticed I'd gained some weight back and guess it to be around 15 pounds at the most. Then, because I wanted to accurately track my weight, I made myself step on that evil scale. YIKES! I'd gained 33 pounds back.

You could be correct that you've only gained 10 pounds, but I encourage you to step on the scale if you are going to track your weight in MFP because you want to be accurate. It's oaky, we are all right there beside you encouraging you.

If you don't want to track your weight, then measure yourself and use that as a guideline.

Whatever you decide to do, you can do it again!
  • haymancm
    haymancm Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    130 is a great goal! I have the same goal weight also! You can do this! You've come so far!!

Add me if you'd like!