Would I look ok blonde?

Replies

• rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Yeah, go for it. If you don't like it shave it off and start again.
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member

So lighten up.

I see what you did there...

I didn't think anybody would catch that! :laugh:
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member

So lighten up.

I see what you did there...

I didn't think anybody would catch that! :laugh:

I'm just THAT good ;)
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Blonde highlights yes. Fully blonde no.

Whatever color you go with just make sure the drapes complement the carpet. Unless you have hardwood floors, then all you have to worry about is the paint on the walls.
  • healthykae
    healthykae Posts: 190 Member
    Do what you want, modify it from there. Maybe blonde highlights first and then add more blonde later. Depends on the look you're going for?
    I've never colored my hair but if I ever do, I would do it my way. Because if I took someone else's advice and hated it, I wouldn't be happy.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Yes, but if you had a pixie cut.
    With your hair as it looks now.. Probably not.

I agree! If you want to keep it long, try some highlights.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Blonde highlights yes. Fully blonde no.

Whatever color you go with just make sure the drapes complement the carpet. Unless you have hardwood floors, then all you have to worry about is the paint on the walls.

Uh, so if she goes with highlights she has to do the carpet too? That is the silliest thing I have ever heard! :laugh:
  • socckitty3
    socckitty3 Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks for all of the advice. (: I liked ThePlight's idea of a pixie and my hair has been annoying me lately... so I shaved my head and went blond. I think I'm going to go platinum at some point in the near future but this is a good start. ^^ I'm happy with it!

9f75a686-57d2-4a56-acc2-6e4609f8caf9_zpscaf39e5b.jpg
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    Holy crap that is so dramatic but you look fantastic!!!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Wow! I like it. So fun.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Whoa! Crazy change, but it does suit you!
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Thanks for all of the advice. (: I liked ThePlight's idea of a pixie and my hair has been annoying me lately... so I shaved my head and went blond. I think I'm going to go platinum at some point in the near future but this is a good start. ^^ I'm happy with it!

You look adorable <33333!!!!!
    ETA: Your piercings are pretty, by the way :)
  • Ithina1
    Ithina1 Posts: 93 Member
    Looks good =). I really like it.
  • MissMandroid
    MissMandroid Posts: 10 Member
    You have a complexion would totally compliment blonde locks! If you're too scared to go for a huge commitment, just get thin highlights in a dark blonde on the top portion of your crown!! Highlights are always fun! I believe the highlighted look would look fabulous on you, and but if you hate it, the highlights are only on the portion of your crown that would lighten naturally and look great growing-out.

P.S. If you decide to do it, would you please post pictures?!
  • ThePlight
    You have a complexion would totally compliment blonde locks! If you're too scared to go for a huge commitment, just get thin highlights in a dark blonde on the top portion of your crown!! Highlights are always fun! I believe the highlighted look would look fabulous on you, and but if you hate it, the highlights are only on the portion of your crown that would lighten naturally and look great growing-out.

P.S. If you decide to do it, would you please post pictures?!

She did..

And she looks phenomenal :)
  • socckitty3
    socckitty3 Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks!! :D I'm pretty in love with it. I had hair this short a year and a half ago which is why it wasn't a big deal to pull out the shears lol. I just wish I had done this sooner!
  • ThePlight
    Thanks!! :D I'm pretty in love with it. I had hair this short a year and a half ago which is why it wasn't a big deal to pull out the shears lol. I just wish I had done this sooner!
    Aww, I'm glad I suggested it, then! :)
    Yay :)
  • arrseegee
    arrseegee Posts: 575 Member
    Do you wear makeup? I have similar colouring to you and my hairdresser said that if I wasn't prepared to wear some makeup then I'd look washed out, which I think might be a problem for you too. I agree with the comment that you could pull off red though.
  • arrseegee
    arrseegee Posts: 575 Member
    Ignore my comment - you look fantastic!
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    I take my first opinion back!

You look fantastic! BUT I think it has a lot to do with the cut as well. :) It's marvelous on you!