Fat GIVEAWAY

Options
iIf u could give any Celebrity some fat who would it be... For me Lindsay Lohan and Beyonce.

Replies

• recipe4success
    recipe4success Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Victoria Beckham.
  • sazziecee
    sazziecee Posts: 143
    Options
    Calista Flockhart
  • Rashonne76
    Options
    Trey Songz and Soulja Boy,
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Angelina Jolie
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Let me think about this....I'd give some fat to Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, and...Megan Fox. Just because I hate how everyone on the PLANET finds her so damn attractive. :tongue:
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    paris hilton... she is gross.. or mischa barton!
  • jrh5249
    jrh5249 Posts: 28
    Options
    jason statham
  • sazziecee
    sazziecee Posts: 143
    Options
    Just read this again, I actually think Beyonce is just perfect.

Curvy shape, yet slim and toned, with good muscle tone
  • Keisha79
    Keisha79 Posts: 63
    Options
    Yes too perfect.. I would give her more fat and make her look like the finger licking Kentucky Fried Chicken eating southern chick she really is.. Call me a Hater. I don't mind...my husband would agree with u
  • stringcheeze
    Options
    Calista Flockhart
    I second this!
  • pittmnjen
    Options
    The Olsen Twins. I'd give 50lbs to each of those girls!
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Tori Spelling... just cuz she looks like she could blow away.
  • recipe4success
    recipe4success Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Also Vanna White because I remember one time watching wheel of fortune and she was complaining that she couldn't wear size 4 anymore after having her kids and was now a size 6 which she said was "ok i guess". That was a really long time ago but always irked me.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Haters gonna hate!
  • Keisha79
    Options
    Haters gonna hate!

Or they gonna tell the truth.
  • RoadDog
    Options
    I was only kidding...but, seriously, I wouldn't wish my fat on anyone. Especially some of the people mentioned in this thread. They are already suffering from severe self image problems.
  • Keisha79
    Options
    I was only kidding...but, seriously, I wouldn't wish my fat on anyone. Especially some of the people mentioned in this thread. They are already suffering from severe self image problems.

This is only for the fun of it. I dont think anyone really is praying for anyone to be overweight. It wouldn't be very GODLY of them if they did.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Yes too perfect.. I would give her more fat and make her look like the finger licking Kentucky Fried Chicken eating southern chick she really is.. Call me a Hater. I don't mind...my husband would agree with u
    :laugh:

I would have to say Brittany Spears. I would love to give her a buttcheek at least.
  • RoadDog
    Options

This is only for the fun of it. I dont think anyone really is praying for anyone to be overweight. It wouldn't be very GODLY of them if they did.

Well.....If it's all for fun. My first wife. The skinny b*tch.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    giggle:laugh: