MOMMYS HELP!

Options
I Know im not the only mommy that has/had a ripply tummy, you know the one that has cellulite below the bellybutton. How the Heck am i going to lose that? and what about the skin? will the go smaller to along with the tummy? I had my first kid 25 months ago, just had my second 6 months ago, is there any hope for my poor belly?

Replies

• Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    This wrap targets the fat in the sub layers of the skin and releases them, so your skin can tighten. I've seen good results on my stomach and arms so far. It does not help you lose weight, just to tighten up loose skin after weight loss. Check out my site and read up on it. Feel free to email me if you have any questions about it. It helped me after my two kids. It won't help you in overall fat loss, just the stuff in your skin that keeps it loose and saggy. The rest needs to come off with cardio exercise.

www.itworks.net/trishadux
  • Mookz0r
    Mookz0r Posts: 143
    Options
    I have the same issue. I don't think it's actually cellulite, but just a lot of fine stretch marks that have got closer together since our bumps disappeared!

As for whether it'll go entirely, well, who knows?! My tummy's certainly flat now (or rather as much as it was pre-kids) but yes, isn't looking that toned under the tummy-button line.

Still, I heard somewhere that in certain cultures stretch marks are referred to as women's "battle scars" and are something to be proud of. I'm not sure if I could go so far as to be proud of them, but I'm certainly not ashamed to have them on view occasionally.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I know that I've got far too many stretch marks for my tummy to ever look really flat again. I actually have more stretch marks than skin (yuck!) so unless I go under the knife and have that excess skin removed (not gonna happen) I'm always gonna have a bit of a wrinkly belly pouch no matter how much a loose. Just trying to learn to live with it. But I wouldn't swap my beautiful daughter for a flat stomach!