HERBALIFE-Over 100 pounds to lose

Options
13»

Replies

• jnettynoonoo
    jnettynoonoo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,I'm using Herbalife but not as meal replacement for both breakfast and lunch. I'm trying to eat clean and simply use herbalife as a good start to the day - I've always had a problem with breakfast and never know what to eat so I now make a smoothie with F1, half a banana, raspberries, peanut butter and almond milk - it's delicious. I sometimes use if for lunch if I'm trying to break through a plateau and occasionally for dinner if I've had a big lunch and am not overly hungry. I've found it great and the only shake that actually tastes good without other stuff added.
    I hope you get on well and continue to do what works for you - so long as you are sensible and eat sensible, healthy food whilst watching your calories I'm sure you'll get to your goal.
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    if you need a protein shake then go to wally world and buy a tub twice the size for half the price

then add spinach, banana, apples, beets, milk(of your choice), pears basically any fruit or veggies you already have around the house.

$15(minimum Ive seen) for a tub
    How much is herbal life?
  • iam4fitness
    Options
    The hate on herbal life in here is STRONG lol...For the record, anytime you eat clean workout dirty and revert back to your old habits you will GAIN the weight you've lost no matter what the program is (I learned that lesson the hard way without using a meal replacement program). It's a lifestyle and you have to keep it up long term and not be sparadic about your health. For those complaining about cost, STOP IT...we all know healthy living and eating is expensive period, what's not good for you is cheaper and accessible.

I digress, for snacks I'm using the herbal life protein bar, you can add almonds or fruits as alternatives...I've been on herbalife for a week now 3lbs down and I workout 5-6 days a week (until school gets busy)...let's shed these lbs...feel free to add me!!!
  • TheCredibleHuIk
    TheCredibleHuIk Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    The hate on herbal life in here is STRONG lol...For the record, anytime you eat clean workout dirty and revert back to your old habits you will GAIN the weight you've lost no matter what the program is (I learned that lesson the hard way without using a meal replacement program). It's a lifestyle and you have to keep it up long term and not be sparadic about your health. For those complaining about cost, STOP IT...we all know healthy living and eating is expensive period, what's not good for you is cheaper and accessible.

I digress, for snacks I'm using the herbal life protein bar, you can add almonds or fruits as alternatives...I've been on herbalife for a week now 3lbs down and I workout 5-6 days a week (until school gets busy)...let's shed these lbs...feel free to add me!!!

Never read so much rubbish in my entire life, lol.