Rapid K Cleanse

I have started my journey to better health 20 days ago. I saw many people in my area lose a tremendous amount of weight quickly on this program. They have been successful in maintaining their loss. In addition, I am using this site to track my progress. Have been told to not exercise at this time. Have lost 15 pounds in 20 days. It is a really intense program! Anyone have any familiarity with this?

Replies

• BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    I have started my journey to better health 20 days ago. I saw many people in my area lose a tremendous amount of weight quickly on this program. They have been successful in maintaining their loss. In addition, I am using this site to track my progress. Have been told to not exercise at this time. Have lost 15 pounds in 20 days. It is a really intense program! Anyone have any familiarity with this?

it's mostly water and not real weight loss. it'll mostly come back as soon as you start eating normally again.

you can't lose 15lbs in 20 days unless you have a calorie deficit of roughly 42,500 calories. that's physics and is not open to debate (unless you decide to amputate your arm or something like that to account for the 15lbs loss). it's exceedingly difficult to have that size of deficit in 20 days. even if you did accomplish that, you will have started burning muscle as well as fat.
  • Yep - I'll bet this is why it tells you not to exercise, as that would potentially lead to temporary water retention. Looking at the website, it specifically says no strength training, which would definitely cause this. Sneaky!