New here and would love some friends! (any vegans?)

Options
I have been on here for a while but never actually looked at the boards until now. I just want to connect with others who are serious about fitness so we can support and encourage each other. I really don't care how old you are, how much you weigh or anything else! We're all in this together!!

I would also love to connect with vegan fitness/bikini competitors if there are any out there -- I think that will be my next goal/challenge. :)

Replies

• gregtreece
    Options
    Not a vegan, but friendly, and serious about my goals! Add me in if you want!
  • Prifitnesspal
    Prifitnesspal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi penny,
    Not a vegan but lacto vegetarian (no egg, fish or meat but i take mild & cheese).
    I joined myfitnesspal at lunch time today. Looking forward to some good interaction.
  • AndreaMP12
    AndreaMP12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've tried vegetarian on and off for the past few years, but have recently really tried vegan for the past few months. I just need to limit my carbs better now, and am thinking maybe trying limiting my gluten intake as well! Anyway, I'm looking for new friends too! Very into fitness, I do half marathons each year and am now training for my next one, would love to do a marathon next! Good luck to you! :)
  • pixiesgreene
    pixiesgreene Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm not vegan or veg but I like to make a lot of veg and vegan meals! I've friend requested you.