Progress Pics w no mirror!

Options
I'm not sure if this belongs here, but it seems the best bet.

I don't have a mirror long enough for progress pics in my home, what do you mirrorless people do for pics? I think I ought to take them now because I'm just starting out rather than being halfway in and not knowing where I started!

Replies

• lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    Some people find full-length mirrors in public bathrooms, or in the locker rooms at their gyms.
  • DeterminedToLoseIt02
    Options
    Some people find full-length mirrors in public bathrooms, or in the locker rooms at their gyms.

Oh, good point, thank you. (: I've thought of using the ones at the mall
  • MrJThomasEsq
    MrJThomasEsq Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Look on your camera (or camera app) and see if there is a timer. It might take a couple of attempts but you should be able to take a pic that way. Or you could go to a tourist attraction and ask a stranger to take your pic ;)
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    You could also have someone else take the picture. =P
  • justkrissy
    justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Use a timer on your camera. I use my iphone, and downloaded a free timer camera app.
  • Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185
    Options
    Go to a dressing room next time you're in the store :P
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Use the timer on your phone. Easy solution.
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I brought my laptop into the bathroom with me to take before pics.
  • zahid222
    zahid222 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Fitting Rooms?? Some of them have three way mirrors?
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    There's an easy way to tell if it was a three way mirror. It may happen but its not likely. Anyway if you put your finger nail up to it you can tell if its a normal mirror or 3way because you won't see a gap between your nail and its reflection. If there is a gap its safe.
  • janet6567
    janet6567 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    This may be a stupid answer, but why don't you get someone else to take your picture. . . then you don't need a mirror.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!