About me !

Options
Hey Guys , So i'm not native and i wrote something about nargicissm in my about me can you help me by reading it and all your comments will be welcomed , please speak your mind :)

The greatest love you can give , is loving yourself , if you do ..you will do anything to make yourself the best human being on the earth !
you will wake up do whatever it takes to be the best version of yourself , you will become workaholic , you will breath ego , you will do whatever it takes to satisfy all the ego within your soul !!

and when you do alot of idiots will fall in love with you ! you will stand up in a spot of light thinking that whomever they are clapping for , wasn't you .... he was someone who you tried so hard to become .......... you will do anything to taste that feeling again you may work even harder ....

it looks so fake but its so real !you work so hard to make it legal , you're so scared to lose it ! you love it although it hurts !

thats when you're scared that in any disparate moment you will take that angel face when your tears wash your makeup ,
you will eat like insane .....
and be that hopeless , useless human being again ....

Replies

• daniran
    daniran Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I just want to ask if you are OK? What I'm getting is not so much narcissism, but, fear, desperation and hopelessness. We all want to be loved. And, truly it does start with self love.

We can't always please everyone. But, as long as you know that you've given your best, what more can anyone ask. No one is useless. We all have purpose. We dont always know what that is right away. But, hopefully, we find it along life's journey.:flowerforyou: