Healthy Friday night snack

Options
I've been searching for some healthy friday night movie night snacks that are healthy and/or low on the calorie scale. Any ideas?

I do lower calorie microwave popcorn or air-popped popcorn, kale chips and a few other things but i'm looking for some new ideas.

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    Friday equals BOOZE
    LOTS OF IT!
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I like the Honey Mustard Veggie Straws, you get 38 per serving. I like them, but not as much as a bag of chips or chips and salsa, so I don't go overboard with them. Otherwise I just stick with popcorn.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I like wasabi seaweed sheets. 10 sheets are only 30 calories.
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Popchips and vodka.
  • badgerdh
    badgerdh Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    The honey mustard and ranch veggie straws are awesome. Love salsa, but tortilla chips are a problem.

and yes, booze will be a part of the equation
  • badgerdh
    badgerdh Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'll have to give the sheets a try. Can I get those at any normal grocery store?
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    What about salsa on veggies? Bell Peppers and celery can be cut up great for that!

I also personally love cucumber slices with tapatios hot sauce.

if i'm getting a little crazy i put salt on the cucumbers too! I rarely do this though since I have a pretty intense love of salt.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I make my own popcorn on the stove...it's really easy. I just use a couple Tbsp of coconut oil and about 1/2 cup of popcorn and that makes about 4x 150 calorie servings for the family...
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    110 calories for Edy's half the fat rocky road ice cream. At least, that's my plan :)
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I'll have to give the sheets a try. Can I get those at any normal grocery store?

Usually in the health food section. I have also seen them at the local farmers market.