New Outfit! No longer double digit jean size! :D

Options
2»

Replies

• teacuplady
    teacuplady Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    So cute and big congrats!! (sending a request also :wink: )
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    You look sooo adorable. You'll knock their socks off in Seattle! Congrats on your success!
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Great work! I'm in the Seattle area and everything outside has been frozen solid for days. Hope you have a coat and some gloves, too!
  • bananasd09
    bananasd09 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Work, you look great!!
  • ForCharlotte
    ForCharlotte Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yep your outfit is super cute =) and being in the lower size jeans has got to make you feel great too
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the love everyone, and the friend requests! :)<3

About the writing on the mirror, yes! I have been writing my weight on there since I moved into this apartment on July 1st. It's a great motivation for me and helps me remember where I started. :)
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I love sweaters :) But my whole life I've only wore black ones, because they make you look slimmer and hide your stomach. It is SO nice to be able to wear something bright, fun, and festive for this holiday season without feeling embarrassed or fat. :)<3

I totally hear you on that! Most of my wardrobe is black or dark blue, but last year I finally came to the conclusion that I can wear whatever color I motherf***ing want, this is who I am right now.

You look fabulous!
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I love sweaters :) But my whole life I've only wore black ones, because they make you look slimmer and hide your stomach. It is SO nice to be able to wear something bright, fun, and festive for this holiday season without feeling embarrassed or fat. :)<3

I totally hear you on that! Most of my wardrobe is black or dark blue, but last year I finally came to the conclusion that I can wear whatever color I motherf***ing want, this is who I am right now.

You look fabulous!

Thanks and good for you! I'm the same way now. I absolutely LOVE wearing white :D It's great to feel confident with our bodies, especially since we worked so hard to get here. We earned it.
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    YAAAAY! Grats =D
  • CaseyIsTooFat
    CaseyIsTooFat Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I LoVe your outfit!!! I'm a huge fan of infinity scarf and red black and white are my go to colors lol
    btw nice marks on the mirror :)
    P.S. You look like you have the skinniest legs ever!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!