First ten pounds lost!

Options
I'm currently on Herbalife and have lost 10.4 pounds in that last 11 days (2 of those days I completely cheated with every fast food imaginable! Needless to say that this weekend I hope to not over induldge in sweets or alcohol. I need more friends to keep my accountable!

Anyone else begining their journey? I would love to be friends!

Replies

• bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can add me if you'd like to. I do my best to keep up with people on my friend list.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's really fast and not healthy either.

Can I talk you into setting up your goals in MFP so that you eat healthy food at a calorie deficit? Your weight loss will be slower but you will be able to eat anything you want when you want as long as you stay within your calorie goals. :smile:
  • shriderp
    Options
    i am kinda new myself but i also feel that this is too quick and might be unhealthy! Maybe you should consider talking to SL runer!
    Wow! That's really fast and not healthy either.

Can I talk you into setting up your goals in MFP so that you eat healthy food at a calorie deficit? Your weight loss will be slower but you will be able to eat anything you want when you want as long as you stay within your calorie goals. :smile: