Does anyone else actually find this fun?

Options
I kind of find it fun to track my calories and exercise all in one organized place online. How about you guys?

Replies

• Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I use to be hooked on Facebook! Now I am here all the time. Either checking on myself, or all of my new found friends that I love so dearly for sharing this journey with me! Goodluck in all your work!
  • sk_letsdothis
    sk_letsdothis Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I use to be hooked on Facebook! Now I am here all the time. Either checking on myself, or all of my new found friends that I love so dearly for sharing this journey with me! Goodluck in all your work!

lol...I just finished telling my husband that last night! I was addicted to fb and now I'm on here all the time!!!! and yes it is FUN! that sure makes this journey a bit easier :) Good Luck ladies!
  • randilea
    randilea Posts: 140
    Options
    I am definitely hooked!!
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Yep. I was definitely a FB junkie but am now a die-hard MFP junkie!
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    I love it actually....i can post...i can vent....i can laugh...i can share....i can get encouragement...i can find support...i can give support....there are so many things i can do on this site that i dont want facebook or friends and other family to know because of their negativity etc.....
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    this is soooo much fun! its almost like a game where you try and get to a goal number! this site it totally a blast! :)
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Yes, I actually enjoy inputting all :blushing:
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options

Me too! This site is so addictive and everyone is so great.
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love it! It is loads of fun for me, I can quote nutritional information at the drop of a hat thanks to this site, plus I get to lose weight in the process. GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!!!
  • ninadreamsBIG
    Options
    Yes, it's my homepage actually!
  • misspenny762
    misspenny762 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Me too, I went from being a Facebook addict to an MFP addict :]
  • 22Gibson
    22Gibson Posts: 24
    Options
    Ditto!
  • caryn2010
    caryn2010 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Completely 100% addicted. And it's WAY better for me than facebook OR myspace. :)
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Totally addicted. I haven't missed a day yet.
  • frogmommy
    frogmommy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My OCD LOVES this site!!!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    My OCD LOVES this site!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Love it too! :bigsmile:
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    i love it too. get so much encouragement here altho i do alternate between this and facebook lol
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Yes! 100% addicted, too!

D
  • Allie_Dreams
    Options
    I told my hubby earlier last week I was hooked on this site & that it was better than FB & Myspace put together. I love the idea of making it my homepage. I just might do that. I have also went from being a die hard myspace, to a die hard fb. Now I have abandoned all my games on FB for this site! I like keeping track of what I've eatten, how many calories I've burned, blogs from others, THE MOTIVATION, and so much more without ALL the crazy drama & he said she said nonsense from the other social sites. :love: Thanks for making this a great site, I love all of you MFPers!
  • unocentavo
    unocentavo Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    It helps me stay motivated.

I don't enjoy exercise or dieting, wish I did, but to see people struggling like me to stay fit, helping and supporting one another to reach various goals...I enjoy this, yes.