First Month of Insanity - With Pictures!

Options

Replies

• lifegoeson25
    lifegoeson25 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!
  • ryankevintomlinson
    Options
    Wow, that is Insane results for 1 month! Great job!
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    Wow! You are looking gooodd!
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. I started insanity awhile ago and lasted for a couple weeks and stopped. I have been thinking about starting it again but as you say it is hard to stay motivated. I am going to take progress pics so I can see the difference and make that my motivation.
  • sarahfullagrace
    sarahfullagrace Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The middle picture is half way through?
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    That program is tough but it gets the job done. WOW YOU LOOK GREAT!!
  • JackieSkinnyer
    Options
    I am so glad you posted these. I have just started the Insanity videos today again. When I see your results it helps me want to push through and get results like you! Awesome job!
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    wow great progress
  • sccjammin
    sccjammin Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    WTG!! Keep it up!! Great progress.
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • quit_quittingdan
    Options
    Damn impressive! That seems like a good trade off: tons of sweat for tons of progress.
  • sunshyne0284
    sunshyne0284 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, giving me motivation, I just started insanity I am on Day 3 tomorrow. I will say its a challenge but I'm gonna keep pushing myself that I can do this. :smile:
  • SpartanKatieMM
    Options
    Incredible transformation!!! You look amazing.... Congrats!!
  • nicolebarbiex
    Options
    you look amazing sweetie. well done x
  • pmcm83
    Options
    Restarted this program myself - Today is Day 10. Have taken some pics before I started so will use these for motivation. The first time I did this program I got to Day 30 and didn't lose that much weight (3-4kgs) but from reading this looks like I need to keep at it and finish the 2nd 30days.

Good job and keep up the good work!
  • antlergirl
    antlergirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    JUST THE MOTIVATION I NEED!

I cant wait to take my after pictures and I'm only 5 days in! x
  • caitlynforkz
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I feel amazing and being able to see the difference has helped so much!!
    Insanity is really hard and it does get hard to stay motivated to do it, once you finish the first week if you're doing it during the second week I always pushed myself harder to do more reps of each exercise. I did it my first time and was going up on the scale which made me want to stop, taking the progress pictures really helped me, so I recommend taking pictures for anyone who wants to stay motivated!!
    First picture was the very first day, second picture was halfway through and the third photo was the end of the first month!
  • Whtmask
    Whtmask Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Your results are definitely inspiring! I hope to see similar results when I'm done with my 30 day challenge. In the middle of week three!
  • ptroses
    ptroses Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! I tried Insanity for a few days. I just didn't think I was fit enough to keep going. I've been waiting for the right time to try it again. Congrats!
  • CelebrityStatus
    CelebrityStatus Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    These are super results!!! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!