51 years old; 11 months; 100 pounds!!

Options

Replies

• CubicalF13
    CubicalF13 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Looking great guy and gal. Congrats! Keep at it. ;)
  • angex3333
    angex3333 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!! Love your transformations!! Well done :)
  • claudiakendall98
    claudiakendall98 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing ,what a grand success.
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love the fact that you both went in this journey together. You both look great. Congratulations on your success!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing!
  • grammagie
    grammagie Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing..love hearing inspirational stories like yours:) Congrats! You look amazing, and reading this has given me more motiviation.

I now weight about 230. When I started out, I was 262. I'm 45 and want to be the fit and healthy person that I've always admired. I still have about 80lbs to go.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, both of you.
    Congrats!!!
  • S3r3knitty
    S3r3knitty Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You both look so much healthier than in your before pics!! CONGRATS and it's so great you both started this journey together!
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you both. Excellent!! Thanks for sharing.
  • Pammygn
    Options
    I wake up this AM...( my first weigh in day) ...and click on THIS post. What a great way to celebrate the loss of my first two pound...a success story about two remarkable people who have no idea, I'm sure ..of what an amazing inspiration they are. You are in it for the LONG HAUL!..and look at what you DID! THANKS!
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look amazing, and best of all, now know that you can do whatever you want with that marvelous machine of yours :-)
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing great, and that's so awesome that you're able to lean on each other for help and know what the other is going through. You look like different people now! Congrats on all your hard work and success :)
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You both look fantastic - hotties! I sure wish I could get my DH to work out with me!
  • SilviCor
    SilviCor Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I LOVE couples success stories! You both look great, younger and more vibrant.. Well done!
  • jerimay22
    jerimay22 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Amazing! WTG!!!!!
  • alexandraaah
    alexandraaah Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oh my you both look amazing! Well done, you should both be proud x
  • perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    OMG! The two of you look incredible and I love the matching outfits. In the scheme of things 11 months is a drop in the bucket and to lose 100 + pounds in that time frame is mind boggling! Congratulations to both of you and stay with your healthy new attitudes! You are both inspiring. God bless.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    YAAAY for both of you.
  • themotherboard
    themotherboard Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well done. And might I say that I love your coordinating yellow outfits! Thank you for sharing your success. It inspires the rest of us.
  • numejak
    numejak Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You are both an inspiration to us all! Keep chasing your goals, stick to your plan even when the scale doesn't tip your way. Thanks to you both - it is obvious you will achieve your goals you have the hardest part licked!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!