Post your before and after pics here

Options
I wanna get motivation. I would like to see everyone's before and after pics and here a little bit about their story

Replies

• Glissenklw
    Glissenklw Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I started 11 months ago. Through counting calories and lots of exercise, I have lost almost 70 lbs. You can see my starting picture below, along with a few current pictures as well. I am still working hard to lose 20 more lbs.

photo22_zps7470c3b4.jpg
    photo20_zps1044e0e8.jpg
    1yrago_zps9c78c28d.jpg
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • AlliBarlik
    AlliBarlik Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have one but I don't know how to post a picture in these forums! Help!
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Before and current:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1125259-progress-pics-i-feel-so-good-today

Almost done with weight loss, I love being curvy. I'm doing strengh training now to tone it up!!!
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    962996_722870151060090_1807662385_n_zpse67cf83f.jpg
  • SamanthaD1218
    SamanthaD1218 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Only about a 25 pound difference between these photos, but I'm loving how my face is slimming down! Can't wait to be able to add a bikini "after" photo :)

2uj7d4l.png

30m4qjn.png

351gx0z.png
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I started on June 29th, 2013, after my 6 week post partum check up from having my second son. I finally woke up. I lived in this world full of excuses. I was ready to turn my life around and be who I wanted to be. I started calorie counting, watching my macros and weight lifting. I still have 5 lbs and a long road of bulking and cutting but I have fallen in love with lifting and that says something because I spent my whole life detesting any form of exercise lol.

vgr380.jpg

11j43ns.jpg
  • LovelyLumos
    LovelyLumos Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    this is me shortly after graduating high school at my highest weight

2e2jgwh.jpg

this is me about 2 weeks ago a total of 105 pounds lost

308if4w.jpg
  • rachaelfokey27
    rachaelfokey27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is truly remarkable! You look AMAZING!
  • bmskid
    bmskid Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    This is my blog post (with photos) from my one-year logiversary! :)
    Started at 236 and currently 177.8 at 5'2"

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/bmskid/view/logiversary-594403
  • AntnNicsMom
    AntnNicsMom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hopefully the pic will show, if not the before/after is my profile pic - Before is probably around 325lbs - today I'm 195lbs with about 15-20lbs to go. I was having blood pressure issues (had HELLP with my first son and was borderline pre-eclamptic with the second) and they wouldn't go away. I decided it was time to make a change. I went with a low carb/high protein diet at first, smaller portions and drinking only water. I was stuck for the longest time and finally got under 200lbs with eating clean and being as active as possible.

bfore-during_zps06089f91.jpg
  • Lovely_at_any_size
    Options
    Bump. You all look great!
  • ruthhunter336
    Options
    Some amazing pics!! Well done every one, you lot ROCK
  • april_khalia
    april_khalia Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!