Just wanted to introduce myself

Options
Hi,
Just here to introduce myself. I am 5'6 and weigh 224 pounds. I am a female and YES I am OVERWEIGHT. I discovered this webiste by accident and so far I am in love with it. I am on day number 2 of this diet/meal modification/healthy eating...whatever you want to call it... According to the website I am to eat 1200 calories per day. What I like most is the fact that I get to log everything I eat. Im pretty excited about all of this. I have set small goals for myself. My first goal is 10 pounds. Which the website is telling me that buy August 21st if I stay on track ..I will accomplish the 10 pounds. Then after that I will set another 10 pound goal for myself. Its going to be a long slow process, but with this website I think I can do it. I already have introduced 3 others to the website. They are all excited. We are also helping each other.
So all in all...I just wanted to say hi...and get familiar with the people on the website and read some of the post and answers. Maybe it will give me more encouragement....

Replies

• Roux420
    Roux420 Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome! This website does have some great and helpful tools, but having the support of friends is the best part. Good luck to you!
  • hdpell
    hdpell Posts: 3
    Options
    TY VERY much Roux....I'm so happy that I joined...I hope this works for me...all I need now is easy ideas for cooking healthy foods
  • ckirtley3
    Options
    Hi! My name is Christina and I am new here. This is my first day on the site. I have been trying to lose weight for a few weeks now. Wish me luck!! lol
  • Roux420
    Roux420 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi to you too, Christina! Welcome, and good luck!