Feeling bad

Options
Ugh thanksgiving is here. And I started eating right these past 2 weeks. I've been keeping my calories under, but sodium, sugar and fat I keep going over. And I feel bad. It's like I'm just hungry! And I'm out of money until Dec 5th. We have food at the house, but it isn't healthy food. Any tips?

Replies

• Tinydancer91
    Tinydancer91 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    brah, this is when you gotta work out extra. try to fill up on especially a lot of water. P.S. next time don't let anyone buy da sheitty foood
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    if you want success then you have to work for it. Do you want success or do you want the cake. It's your choice.

Eat whatever you want but make sure it fits into your daily goals. Work out. stay the course long term. Never stop.
  • CharChary
    CharChary Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    If you're eating within your calories, don't worry about it. "Healthy," food or not, you'll be fine. Just move your body more and eat within your daily allowance and you'll be fine! Also, I go over on fat and sugar pretty much every day. Sugar is impossible to not go over for me because I LOVE fruit and one banana and some grapes: boom, over like 10. I have learned to totally disregard sugar. You should too!