Going to give it a try!!

Options
Hi all! I found this site by accident, but I think it was a great discovery! I have been reading some posts and it seems this is a great place to be! I am excited to use the tools that are at my finger tips! Thank you and good luck to all!!

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me as a friend if you want to!:flowerforyou:
  • nosidda
    nosidda Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have lost eleven pounds since starting twenty two days ago. I have never lost weight so slowly in my life but I have never been able to eat normal foods the way this program allows. I love the reports and progress that you can see even if you are loosing weight slowly. It has really helped me and I know it will help you. If I had any advice to give someone just starting this program it would be log everything every day even if you have a bad day. The accountability that this site provides is the key to success. Good luck and I hope you enjoy success with this program. I love the program and the support. good luck!

Nosidda
  • chelsea_r2000
    chelsea_r2000 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    good luck xxxx i have not been here long but have recommended it to everyone who will listen and even my grown up kids are on it now.
  • power90girl
    Options
    welcome to mfp
  • mskrissytina74
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I think that MFP keeps you accountable for all your actions, and that is what I needed! I need to be a positive role model to my kids and I want to look good for my wedding day next year!