My weight loss, diet and cheating!

Options
Hi!

I've slowly been losing weight around 7 pounds in 3 weeks so far, I only weighed 217 pounds, I'm down to 210 now. I was eating a lot of junk every day, but still not gaining weight due to working out. I've now cut out all sugar and junk. I'm working out 6 days a week and eating around 1000 calories a day.

So I'm on a calorie deficient, it's helping me a lot.

I run 35 minutes 3 days a week, and I do a strength workout 3 days a week. I have a cheat day where I have a curry and a whole tub of Ben & Jerry's ice-cream. (I take it in one hit, so yeah!)

I'm changing my lifestyle completely, I eat lots of vegetables, fish and fruit. I eat rice everyday.

I eat 3 weetabix in the morning, have a few snacks of fruit. I eat my rice and fish, and then I have a nice evening meal, either before or after I do my workout.

Replies

• Breezy97685
    Options
    I wish you continued success on your weight loss journey, sounds like your doing a good job so far!

You should try following a program!! It really helped me. I always check out this website before buying any programs in weight loss - www.thebestweightlossprogramreviews.blogspot.co.uk

My personal favourite is the fat loss factor this is because it helps you with nutritional information which I have always found very difficult. The workout regime is also very effective and doesn't take long to complete which is good if you haven't got a lot of time to exercise like me!

Remember change doesn't happen over night, if you stick to a program you WILL see results in time! Best of luck, don't give up!