Of all the horror diets...

Options
Wilhellmina
Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
... this must be the worst I have ever seen! What are they thinking? Are they thinking?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2511255/Experts-explain-dangerous-cotton-ball-diet-really-is.html

Replies

• dbm037
    dbm037 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    yes that's just stupid!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Glad they have all those experts to explain that this dangerous cause really, otherwise I would've thought it's a brilliant idea:noway:
  • Wilhellmina
    Options
    Glad they have all those experts to explain that this dangerous cause really, otherwise I would've thought it's a brilliant idea:noway:

Looking at how much you have lost without this madness, I shouldn't see why you would need this :wink:

It surprises me tho they are talking about the synthetic cotton balls as being dangerous? I can't imagine when you use real cotton balls it is much healthier :noway:
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Is this like the kleenex diet???
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    ... this must be the worst I have ever seen! What are they thinking? Are they thinking?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2511255/Experts-explain-dangerous-cotton-ball-diet-really-is.html

A lot of people obviously don't think. Instead of putting in the work in both diet & fitness they'd rather do every fad diet or other hairbrained scheme to lose weight.
  • nicenhealthy
    Options
    :frown: Makes me want to create a Youtube video discussing all the fad diets I have come across... I probably should. This is so unbelievably dangerous.
  • susieoj
    susieoj Posts: 181
    Options
    Well, I heard they put hot sauce on their Kleenex, so at least they're exploring seasoning options for an otherwise bland food ;)
  • zoeybleepbloop
    zoeybleepbloop Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I mean, if they really wanna stay full they should swallow tampons cause they'll expand in their stomach.

Edited to add a disclaimer- Please consult your doctor before attempting to eat tampons.
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Really? I mean, really?!!
  • ThePlight
    Options
    Yeah. I mean, if they really wanna stay full they should swallow tampons cause they'll expand in their stomach.

Edited to add a disclaimer- Please consult your doctor before attempting to eat tampons.

This.

+Men don't have periods. Boys.. Just don't do it.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Ugh! Gross! This makes me think of that show 'My Strange Addiction' and the girl on there that ate tissue paper.... I dont think it helped her lose any.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Read that article last night.....
    Amazing what some people will do.....
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options

This.

Can I get mine w/ BBQ sauce on it?
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    There can always be worse
  • Wilhellmina
    Options

This.

Ketchup for the special effects :bigsmile:
  • ThePlight
    Options

This.

Ewww lol.
    Bad Max hahaha.
  • pittsjg
    pittsjg Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    From this madness to some of the things I've seen on here with insanely ridiculous calorie deficits its amazing what people will do to avoid eating 1700 or so calories of meat and vegetables. Crazy thing is too, when you look at the best bodies on a site like this or any other, you notice how much they actually eat real food (and the occasional treats), not cotton balls, tissues, or crackers and water!
  • pittsjg
    pittsjg Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    and Btw Susieoj, you are hilarious, great comment
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    not as crazy as the tapeworm diet....

....there was a tapeworm thread on here once upon a time.... hilarious it was...