25 lb loss (pics)

Options
sorry you tguys let me figure it out and then i will post it later

Replies

• xojox
    xojox Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    i've just looked at your pics on your profile ( i'm not good at the links lol) :blushing:
    the difference between your profile pic and the one in the yellow top are VERY noticeable!!! well done you xx:flowerforyou:
  • luvmakeup4ever
    luvmakeup4ever Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    maxef4.jpg

i hope this works, why wont my images post??? I am at a loss on how to get them to work. sorry guys but this is all i know how to do for now.
  • e1ny
    e1ny Posts: 29
    Options
    Congratulations! What amazing work! I clicked on your profile pictures first, and could already see the difference in the yellow top picture and the main picture. Then I was able to cut and paste your link into a new session and I could see your before and after pictures. WTG!!! I don't know how to post pictures here, so I can't help on that front -- but I loved seeing your linked before/after pics. Very inspiring!
  • luvmakeup4ever
    Options
    Thanks 1eny, im going to learn to post them and then figure it out. i will show u after i learn. yes ive come a long way but still have more work to do
  • mm61470
    mm61470 Posts: 10
    Options
    Great job!! It really helps to inspire me to read success stories!!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    maxef4.jpg

i hope this works, why wont my images post??? I am at a loss on how to get them to work. sorry guys but this is all i know how to do for now.
    maxef4.jpg

Change the IMG to img on each side.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Great job so far! Almost to one-derland!!! :wink:
  • luvmakeup4ever
    Options
    oh wow it posted, thank you so much. U guys see the difference?! I look good!! YAY! im so proud, it was hard but sooo worth it!
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! way to go!!!
    Seeing people like you who have done so well, help me feel encouraged that it can be done, so I can do it too. :)
  • luvmakeup4ever
    Options
    of course you can! I am not the best at dieting or whatever and if I can do it, im sure you can! Just stay focused, try to eat every 2 1/2 - 3 hrs and increase your protein and decrease the carbs all while staying under your caloric intake for the day. i learned that here, im so happy for this site. thanks a lot
  • Serasha
    Serasha Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!