Never Give Up!! Never Surrender!!

Options
Good Saturday to you :smile:

Jan 2014 will be my 2 year anniversary with MFP and this year was the first year I actually interacted with some of you. I usually don't engage in any of the conversation, and it's not bc I'm shy :laugh: I'm an extravert allllll the way but I've learned a lot of things along the way. I like cheering people on on their journey so that's why I do that Woooo Hooo!

1. I am the President of the Happy Club. :bigsmile: Am I always happy? NOPE!! But I chose to be even if I'm having a bad day. I no longer ask God why? But now I ask Him what? What am I to learn from this Lord? What am I to do with this new "lesson" you are trying to teach me. For those who have me as a friend knows I got injured when I was in the Corps and ended up getting kicked out. I was very very upset.:brokenheart: I wanted to be a Marine since the age of 15 and I had my WHOLE Marine Corps life planned out until my 30th year. I'm sure you've heard the old cliche "Man makes plans and God laughs" well I'm living proof. I got saved when I was 20 years old, still a boot, and my favorite verse was Jer 29:11 but now, over 2 decades later, I've grown and I've expanded it to Jer 29:11-13. I now know that my plans for my life was NOTHING compared to what God has in store for me :smile: (for those who don't believe in any of this mumbo jumbo that's fine I'm not hear to debate with you about the bible, God, Jesus Christ nor the Holy Spirit.)

2. I am the President of the Fitness Club :happy: My journey started when I got injured and reached the HIGHEST weight I've ever been,:frown: 180 lbs. Yes I was still happy bc I knew I was still hot and sexy and I worked that body too :laugh: (As you can probably figure out I don't have a problem with my body type I can make do with any weight and have the confidence to go along with it. :wink: ) So I did what any injured Marine would do, adjust, adapt and overcome. After 4-5 years, "my way" wasn't working. I did everything I knew how but my body couldn't do it any more so I took it slowly. After the divorce I lost some of the, we all know that was just divorce weight loss:laugh: but little by little after I met my wonderful husband "The D.O.F." (decade old fat Yes I named it) came back. You have to know who your enemy is before you can fight them :devil:) So by Dec 2011 I was done. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. I was almost 170 again and I gave birth to my biggest child at 164lbs. I told my husband "my way" wasn't working and I needed help. For about 2 years I had been talking about Beachbody's Brazil Butt Lift and now I wanted it for my bday/Christmas (my bday is in less than 3 weeks) So my baby got it for me, the BBL, the coach, the HD of Shakeology the total package :love: . I started in Jan 2012 and I loved it so much I became a coach myself in Feb. WHY? Because I knew that my testimony will become a story for someone else going through the same thing as me. There are soooooo many people that are battling their own D.O.F. and I want to help. I know I can't help everyone but I know I can help one person at a time. And I'm here to tell you SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE. I'm a strong believer in that saying. Now some people think that they HAVE TO buy BB products from me in order to get my help and they are wrong. I can help anyone with anything but the only people I really don't touch are the ones that are doing other programs bc those programs have their own coaches, support and they are saying other things. So rather than confuse people I just wish them luck and let them be. :flowerforyou: I don't care if you're broke (been there done that) I don't care if you don't have a gym membership or if you do. I don't care if you are rich and can buy everything bc it's like having a nice ride but if you don't have the keys to the car or know how to drive a stick shift then it really doesn't do you any good :wink: So I take you as you are and we work together into making you who you want to be. :happy: If you ever want help please ask www.beachbodycoach.com/Jovette42
So my goal for the past two years was to Make A Difference in my coworkers life (I'm a teacher) So I went around asking for volunteers for a long time and NOBODY wanted to step up so I just started drafting people.:noway: they were reluctant at first :laugh: but after 2 years they can see the difference too. I haven't "arrived" and they know that but it's fun having people along for the ride with you.

3. I am the President of the Breaking The Chains club (new club for this year) This one started when our Pastor asked us to lead up Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University (FPU) last fall. My husband was reluctant, at first, (he's not an extravert like me :laugh: ) but it took him almost a year to warm up to the idea. See we went through FPU in 2010 and made all 3 kids do it too. I wanted to break the generational curse of poverty in my family genes. My family never has money to do anything so I told my kids that the buck stops with me :happy: and it will. My two baby cousins (yes the are grown men in their 30s but they are MY BABY CUZ) are reading Dave Ramsey's books and making a change. My uncle and aunt came to visit last month and they came to the class and learned a lot too. I love it :love: changed lives change lives and I'm about to change my family and friends' lives one person at a time. Baby steps will still get you to your destination.

The bottom line is all of these Presidencies rolled up into one club, FULL OF LIFE, my husband gave me that name because he says that is who I am :smooched: I love that man. My former name "Beachbody Coach Jovette" sounded boring anyways :laugh: After all these years I know realize that they are all intertwined. I get someone into one club but I teach them about the other parts too. The 3 clubs compliment each other thus making you a Full Of Life member. As the President of these clubs I wanted to tell you that when you feel like giving up DON'T.

This time of the year is a very hard time for some people. This is the most depressing time for others. I can't relate bc this is my FAVORITE time of the year. It all starts in November for the Marine Corps bday OOorrraaahhhh!! and then the party never stops, 11/10 Marines celebrate, Thanksgiving, my bday, Mami's bday, Christmas, my son's bday is on New Year's Eve (yeah that wasn't fun being in the hospital on that day but I'm thankful that he has a party every year) 2 weeks after him is my baby boy's birthday, Valentine's day, and then 2 weeks later is my husband's bdday. So needless to say I have a blast up until mid Feb.

Yes I'm this way in real life too :laugh: Feel free to follow me on IG under Full Of Life Jovette too Have a Blessed and Wonderful day.