Eliminating belly fat in 5 weeks

Options
2»

Replies

• heystephie
    heystephie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your input guys!! Yeah I'm just going to keep working out daily and eating clean...I think that's the most I can do for now.
  • afia233
    afia233 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You already look amazing, have a great holiday.

shes looking for a solution not some internet validation from a complete stranger.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    The bigger question is how many calories are you eating, what are your macro's set at, and what is your exercise program? Also, eating clean won't improve results, you can get dirty and still lose a good amount of weight.

If you do follow insanity, you need to make sure you eat enough calories to help sustain muscle. Cardio isn't a good for maintianing lean body mass. This is why weight training is so highly regarded. Overall, you will see much better composition changes will weight training than you will with cardio.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your input guys!! Yeah I'm just going to keep working out daily and eating clean...I think that's the most I can do for now.

book your next holiday 6 months in advance, and you'll have plenty of time to get bikini fit!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    1- More Cardio
    2 - calorie deficit
    3 - no sugar (even from fruit), no dairy, less carbs & more protein
    4. CLA & Fish Oils

bahahahahahaha more bad advice...
  • ndj1979
    Options
    like others said you can't spot reduce..

eat in calorie deficit...

get into a lifting program, I would recommend compound lifts..

incorporate lifting program into three to four day a week work out plan and maybe two days caridio..

repeat, until results are achieved...
  • ndj1979
    Options
    3 - no sugar (even from fruit), no dairy, less carbs & more protein

why's this now?

because sugar makes your belly fat, don't you know bro????
  • johnnifast
    johnnifast Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, does anyone have any tips for me to lose weight and get really toned in about 5 weeks? I have a belly pooch and I'm going for a beach holiday in the beginning of January next year. Really want to look fit and toned with as much belly fat gone as much as possible.

I'm going to do Insanity everyday starting from tomorrow but I know even if that is coupled with a good, clean diet it won't be enough for me to eliminate the belly fat (tried it before).

What else do I need to do besides those?

If anyone has any tips/suggestions, I would really appreciate it :)

Actually, there is a way to get rid of stubborn fat. Google up " intermittent fasting". It might not be for everyone and I know some people can't handle shrinking their eating window, but IF definitely help me and PLENTY of others online get rid of 'stubborn fat'. That is the fat where it is hard to reach (gut/pooch, muffin tops, back fat, etc). While there is nothing that will directly eliminate the pooch head on, but incorporating IF (intermittent fasting) along with your diet (calorific deficit) and a good exercise routine will help you get rid of all your stubborn fat (which is pooch included).

IF allowed me to get rid of my excess fat in a timely manner that did not cause excess skin (skin flabs from losing weight).
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Hey guys, does anyone have any tips for me to lose weight and get really toned in about 5 weeks? I have a belly pooch and I'm going for a beach holiday in the beginning of January next year. Really want to look fit and toned with as much belly fat gone as much as possible.

I'm going to do Insanity everyday starting from tomorrow but I know even if that is coupled with a good, clean diet it won't be enough for me to eliminate the belly fat (tried it before).

Actually, there is a way to get rid of stubborn fat. Google up " intermittent fasting". It might not be for everyone and I know some people can't handle shrinking their eating window, but IF definitely help me and PLENTY of others online get rid of 'stubborn fat'. That is the fat where it is hard to reach (gut/pooch, muffin tops, back fat, etc). While there is nothing that will directly eliminate the pooch head on, but incorporating IF (intermittent fasting) along with your diet (calorific deficit) and a good exercise routine will help you get rid of all your stubborn fat (which is pooch included).

IF allowed me to get rid of my excess fat in a timely manner that did not cause excess skin (skin flabs from losing weight).

I did IF for a while, so I am not hating on you ...but IF is really just way to eat less ..it was not IF that eliminated your body fat, it was the calorie deficit that IF created combined with your workout routine...

Your before and after pics are great too brother..!
  • johnnifast
    Options

Some people might hate on these guys on YouTube, but I owe it all to them for my safe weight lost of 65 lbs in 6 months. 26% bf to 11% bf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIPVF57Wau4
  • johnnifast
    Options

I did IF for a while, so I am not hating on you ...but IF is really just way to eat less ..it was not IF that eliminated your body fat, it was the calorie deficit that IF created combined with your workout routine...

Your before and after pics are great too brother..!

Thanks bro! No hating on here All good!. We just share our experiences and try to help others out with what worked for each of us. :-) I was a fitness n00b and a overweight guy until I started reading online and getting help from people like yourself. Knowledge is power!
  • ndj1979
    Options

Some people might hate on these guys on YouTube, but I owe it all to them for my safe weight lost of 65 lbs in 6 months. 26% bf to 11% bf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIPVF57Wau4

double post..