Eating a cookie....

Options
13»

Replies

• metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Why hasn't anyone suggested cauliflower as a cookie substitute yet?

(I had three cookies today. I just wanted to make the cauliflower reference, so don't kill me.)

Slice cauliflower into thin pieces, roll them in a mixture of stevia powder and cinnamon and place one chocolate chip on each slice.

If you want to go hog wild, add 1/12 of a teaspoon of peanut butter to each slice, as well. Don't forget to cardio for an hour to make up for these crazy-indulgent bad boys!!
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

(I had three cookies today. I just wanted to make the cauliflower reference, so don't kill me.)

Slice cauliflower into thin pieces, roll them in a mixture of stevia powder and cinnamon and place one chocolate chip on each slice.

If you want to go hog wild, add 1/12 of a teaspoon of peanut butter to each slice, as well. Don't forget to cardio for an hour to make up for these crazy-indulgent bad boys!!

images1.jpg
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Ice cream > cookies
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

not-funny.gif
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I have nutella, croissants AND chocolate covered pretzels in the house.

Imma stay fat forever.
    I polished off a bag of Oreos all by myself this week. I'll be fat forever with you.

According to my internet research.....

There are 3 rows of 15 cookies per 18 oz package of Oreos for a total of 45 cookies.
    160 calories per 3 cookies.
    Making an 18 oz bag of Oreos = 2400 calories.

So, when you say, you polished off a bag of Oreos this week... if you mean over the course of a week... you could have eaten 1/2 bag every day... and still been at the minimum MFP recommended calories per day of 1200. If your calorie goal is higher than 1200 calories per day, that's more Oreos for you.

I think I just invented the Oreo diet.

:wink:

oreo.jpg
    It was more like two days... but in... for oreo diet.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Uh oh. I want this.

oreo-cake_fb_2372219.jpg