One Year Transformation :) Pics attached

Options
I'm a work in progress and as difficult as it is to post these photos for people to see, I do know that these are the only kind of photos that are inspiring to others.
45 pounds gone with the majority of my weight loss due to Shakeology and the accountability of challenge groups!
I'm not stopping here. If I can do it, you can do it. Join me in getting in the best shape of our lives for 2014. A New Year's Resolution that we will accomplish. Period.
I am not a sales person... just simply sharing what has worked for me!
If you might be interested in joining my next challenge group then let's get you started on the right track for your new year's resolution. Message me for details

Check out my pics! :)

http://s878.photobucket.com/user/angelfire287/library/My weight loss 2012 - 2013?sort=2&page=1

Replies

• morethenjustmum
    morethenjustmum Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for sharing.
    I just had my 3rd in june and am workin hard to getrid of the after effects of threekids in 5 years
    I'll kee you mind wil I do

truly inspiring
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!