is doing 30 day shred worth it?

Options
2»

Replies

• carmentownes
    carmentownes Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I like it. If you are a beginner it can be difficult. I previously did up to day 10, but then i started running again. I wont lie, I didn't pay attention to losing weight but I noticed things got easier for me...push ups, jumping jacks, etc. Even though it's like a 27 minute video it works you out pretty well. I like it because it's not super long and i burn a lot of calories and i feel it afterwards. I use the video on you tube from my ipad so it's free.
  • benniesmother
    benniesmother Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I am almost done my second round of the shred. Jillian is annoying, but if you can ignore her it's worth it.
    I was extremely out of shape the first time I started it, and I actually found myself in tears at some parts because it was so hard. but if you stick with it, it'll be SO worth it. I love it!
  • superspork2
    superspork2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I did both 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 and I liked Ripped in 30 way better. The workouts were better, there was an extra week and I felt like I got a lot more definition from it. They are both good though so if you already have video for 30DS, do it! Its still good, but then maybe look into Ripped in 30 and boost your results more!
  • Nalgh94
    Nalgh94 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I definetly like it, it will be tough to start but just keep at it and it gets easier
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    30DS, RI30, Insanity, P90X...... They are all workouts that work as well as you do. Like anything else, the results you get are based purely on what you put in. You can find 30DS, as well as most of JM's videos on YouTube. Try it for a few days. If it works well with your schedule then order it from Amazon, or keep using the YouTube version.

Crap In = Crap Out
    Quality In = Quality Out
  • Imperfect_Angel
    Imperfect_Angel Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Bump