Whats your hip, wasit measurments, weight, height?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Nancy_hc
    Nancy_hc Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    holy cow - how is everyone measuring themselves? Here are mine:

5'5, 180lbs
    35 waist
    41 hips

I'm an apple, i dont really have a waist :( but I measure at the naval without sucking in.
    Hips I measure at the widest part which means it also goes around the butt at the part that sticks out the most.

Is that what everyone else is doing? Maybe I just carry all my weight in my midsection and not in arms / legs? People with similar h/w stats seems to have smaller waists AND hips than me.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Nancy_hc wrote: »
    holy cow - how is everyone measuring themselves? Here are mine:

5'5, 180lbs
    35 waist
    41 hips

I'm an apple, i dont really have a waist :( but I measure at the naval without sucking in.
    Hips I measure at the widest part which means it also goes around the butt at the part that sticks out the most.

Is that what everyone else is doing? Maybe I just carry all my weight in my midsection and not in arms / legs? People with similar h/w stats seems to have smaller waists AND hips than me.

I measure the way you did. My waist and hips are pretty much the same measurement right now.
  • mz_getskinny
    mz_getskinny Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 243

Bust: 43.5
    Waist: 38
    Hips: 50
  • Lian98
    Lian98 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and my waist is 31". My bust is around 38" and my under-bust (?) is 34". Finally, my hips are 41" and my weight is 168.
  • InsanityForMe
    InsanityForMe Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'6"3/4
    Weight: 138pounds

Bust: 37"
    Waist: 28"
    Hips: 38.5"

• dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 126lb

Waist: 25"
    Hips: 34.5"
  • Hyspin
    Hyspin Posts: 76 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Height 5'4"
    Weight 144 Lbs.

Bust 36"
    Waist 28" (goal 26")
    Hips 40" (goal 39-40")

I have broad shoulders and ample boobs so I look like an hour glass even though I am not. :blush: