Ever Just Feel Skinnier?

Options
I am having a hard time getting the scale to budge while nursing my baby but today, I am just feeling skinnier. I haven't been charting inches but have been working out 5 out of 7 days a week for a month now so maybe inches are coming off. Woo hoo.

Replies

• misspenny762
    misspenny762 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I feel the same way right now... my measurements are static since last time but I can just FEEL that I'm building muscle and burning fat! Great job, keep it up!
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I have kinds of days, too. But not today. UGH! Bloating! But it does feel good.

I went to a wedding in Vegas over the weekend and when I saw the pics, I was pleasantly surprised. Not where I want to be, but I'm getting closer!

Keep it up and keep on truckin'!

I kind of fell off the wagon after I came back, but today, God willing, I'm going jogging with my buddy!
  • bree1609
    bree1609 Posts: 136
    Options
    I know what you mean! Yesterday I just felt great. Wish the scale would move a little more though ;-)
  • deckerp
    deckerp Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    I can feel my new jeans and shorts falling down off my hips when I go for a walk or golfing.
    I can feel my wallet in my pants pocket and didn't used to notice.
    I can feel my chair at work not compressing due to some weight loss. So it won't slide under my desk until a bounce on it a bit.
    I can feel some looks that seem to say I look a bit thinner.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I think we carry ourselve different. Stand taller. Are able to hold the belly in with new muscle. Eventualy the scale will notice too.:tongue: