5 foot 3 females with 30 + lbs to lose?

Options
Hello ladies! My name is Briana. I am 20 years old, and my height is 5'2 and a half inches. I would love some more friends who are within my height and goal range. I'm hoping to lose 30 or more lbs. Overall I would love some more motivated friends, so add me if you would like :)!

Replies

• Kestrel45
    Options
    Hey,

I'm really similar to you. I'm 5'2 3/4", 22 years old female with 30-35 pounds to lose. Been struggling with motivation. I lost 17 pounds but gained at least 10 back and recently trying to get back on track.
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 yo female, 5'3, and have a total of at least 40, maybe 50+ pounds to lose, but getting below 159 is my current goal. I'm currently at 182.6. Getting below 169 would put me at my lowest weight since senior year of high school. Feel free to add me!!

Rachel
  • maostrom
    maostrom Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 22 5'4 and looking to lose about 50 lbs just starting my journey today :)
  • lemur_lady
    lemur_lady Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hiya im 5'3 and 23yo. My goal is quite a bit bigger than yours as I have 140lbs to lose. But feel free to add me :) its always nice to have a bigger support network!