Really scared

Options
Im Daisy 18 and need to lose 100 pounds. Im afraid I will give up again , I have been on her before and lost 7lbs then I ended up giving up. I really need support I dont want to give up again. Any of you need to lose more than 80lb please add me I will give support as well (:

Replies

• mrs_cassym
    mrs_cassym Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Daisy! We can support each other! I lost 70 lbs a few years ago, but have gained about 40 back in the last two years, so I'm trying super hard to get back to a healthy weight! I've struggled with my weight ever since I can remember. We can motivate each other :)
  • pinktac0
    Options
    don't give up. youre 18 and if you give up you will be asking for help to lose that 1st 7lbs again when your 50 or in a year you can be in your new body and get on with life with a spring in your step and a smile on your face. its your choice, no one can do it for you but anything worth having in life is going to require work and its an absolute FACT that YOU CAN DO IT! baby steps, dont be too hard on yourself and keep on living a healthy lifestyle you can pass on to that handsome devil in your picture. Good luck im here for ya if you need it :)
  • thebza_x
    Options
    Hey Daisy! I'm Beth, I'm 24 and I'm hoping to lose about 120lbs in total. Add me if you'd like. We can support each other! :)
  • ReadyForWeightLoss
    Options
    Thank you ladies , glad you guys are here (;
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. Totally know what you are saying, so I added you.