No more excuses....Just do it!!!!!!!!

Options
So I have never been a heavy person, but after having kids and getting older things change. Not an excuse by any means but Im jsut saying that when people say "when you get older your body will change and it will be harder to keep weight off" their right. I was about 20lbs heavier than I wanted to be. It went from 5-10-15-20-25 so easily. Every 5 pounds got me farther away from the body that I wanted and always had. But I got tired of it, I got tired of buying clothes to cover up the things that I didnt feel comfortable with. Long shirts, bigger sweaters, loose pants... Well I have dont it. I have lost 20 lbs!!!!! I have another 7 to go to put me where I was when I graduated college, before I got married... How did I do it? I was very strict with what I ate, no cheating. NO CHEATING, NONE!!!!!!! I eat only the calories that I need, if you stick to a plan, find a calorie count that works for you and it will work. If your struggling and wonder what it will take to get rid of those extra pounds, or that final few pounds that you just cant get rid of. Figure out your calorie count, sitck to it, and you will get there!!!!!! If I did it anyone can....Best of luck to everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• chrissandra
    chrissandra Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation. You are so right. Losing weight is hard, but unless you stick to a plan, it won't happen. I keep telling myself that "this is the last day; I'll do better tomorrow" and it seems like tomorrow never comes. I have been really good with my journaling, so it's definitely given me perspective on what I need to change, and I think that's a start. But, like you said "just do it!". And that's what I'm going to do :)