Lovely people :) -

Options
Hello lovely people :)
My name is Ellie, im 18 years old, and i live in the beautiful country of New Zealand, but im originally born in the UK .

Ive always been the 'larger girl' the one who be bullied for my looks :/ and that, over the years had lead me to become insecure and feel unworthy as well as unwanted throughout life. - which has lead me to be bullied constantly. But, enough is enough.

Im looking for some new friends to be made and fitness buddies, to help me motivate myself, and just someone to talk to, give advice, ect ect.

and it would be wonderful to make this journey with some of you

- Ellie x

Replies

• Bnewman410
    Options
    Welcome Ellie!!! I'm sure that you will find that many folks here are amazing at motivating!!! your so right.. enough is enough and it's time to feel beautiful about yourself.. especially since looking at your picture you very much are already!!

Lets friend it up... I log in daily :)
  • gunnersaurus18
    gunnersaurus18 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Ellie :)
    I'm currently in the same boat as you...18 year old female (living in the UK.)
    Would love to provide some support and motivation x
  • natalielismore
    Options
    Hey guys!! :) It's great to be here, excited cos it's my first day! yayy
    I'm 18 years old too, so feel free to add me so we can motivate each other :)

Thanks,
    Natalie
  • PureeDestiiny
    Options
    Thank you ladies! I look forward to this new chapter with you along for the ride as well "d x
  • TagEHeuer
    Options
    Hey Ellie! Everyone is beautiful! No one should be bullied how they look! I wish you all the best with your journey, thank you for adding me as a friend! I look forward to supporting you throughout! Also to anyone else reading this :-)
  • radge_k
    Options
    good luck ellie :) gonna send a request!!