Jamie Eason LiveFit without the diet

Options
stacibuk
stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
Hi,

has anyone done the Jamie Eason LiveFIt weightlifting program without doing the diet? I'm currently doing weight watchers and I don't want to start worrying about carb-cycling etc. Do you think I'll tone up? I just want to tone up my arms and stomach as I slim down.

Replies

• She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options
    Hey there! You don't start carb cycling until the last phase. I have done her entire program and it's amazing. Not sure I would have had all the muscle gains without the nutrition part of it though. I have two friends that did it and they followed the nutrition part, as well. I'm not very familiar with WW, so I'm not sure if you will be eating the amount of protein that you need or not. I'm off her program and I still eat the way she had me eating while on it. It was incredibly easy to follow and it's more of a lifestyle change for me. This is basically how I should be eating. Sorry, I know I'm not much help.

Good luck with it! You will LOVE the workouts!! :flowerforyou:
  • stacibuk
    Options
    ^^Thanks for your input.
  • Runnergirl239
    Runnergirl239 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am starting Phase 2 tomorrow. I have not followed her diet. I am eating a lot more protein and have cut my carbs to under 75 grams a day. I have a protein shake a day too. I am seeing some results. I feel much stronger. I tried to add some cardio into Phase 1 but that was hard for me sometimes my legs were tired. She adds cardio in phase 2. I workout with a friend and we are at the gym about 1 hr a day doing this workout. Try it with WW and see what happens. I did have a weight gain one week with sticking to my plan and no cheating. Good luck it is a great plan.
  • stacibuk
    Options
    Yeah I'm going to try it and see how it goes.
  • BreytonJay
    BreytonJay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i did it. I did not however follow the nutrition portion. i couldn't handle eating so much. The weightlifting part was amazing though! I lost inches while gaining a lot of strength.
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Yes, Jamie Eason 12 week is awesome, and fun. I don't too much know about carbs. The muscle phase. yes, you will do good.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!