First NSV!

Options
I love clothes. LOVE them. Unfortunately, for the past year, year and a half I have dreaded getting dressed and have been dressing really dowdy. My pants kept getting bigger and I refused to by any other pants at a size 14-16, and thus have had the same heinous pair of sale Old Navy jeans (the ONLY pants that fit) for a solid 7 months.

7 months, 1 pair of fat pants. I just flat refused to buy more.

Yesterday, I decided I needed to get some winter clothes. OH BOY DID I EVER! $400 dollars later (whoopsie) I have 3 pairs of jeans (12's!) and tons of cute clothes that FIT! And are stylish!!

I haven't had that much fun shopping in SO long. I was super awesome to not feel like a sausage, lol.

Now I just need somewhere to go!!!

Replies

• ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Yay!
    I so understand this, my jeans and work trousers/skirts are held up with a belt because I don't want to buy anything that's not a 12 (which I think I should reach next Feb), t shirts and sweaters are OK but I could jump out of my jeans.
    Congratulations! I'm looking forward to a similar shopping trip next year
    :drinker:
  • FindingMyPerfection
    Options
    Congrats on the success! 400 is a lot, I have found second hand stores to be my budget salvation. Keep the excitement and you will be amazed at you fast you will need new cloths.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!