90 Day Photo Challenge results

Options
dettiot
dettiot Posts: 180 Member
I was never one for taking photos to show my weight loss progress. When I started on MFP again in early May, I was too embarrassed by my body and not ready to see how far I let myself go. But in August I signed up for a 90 day photo challenge, and earlier today I posted my final results photos.

And I am now totally sold on taking photos of myself. Because I can see my progress in a way that looking in the mirror doesn't capture, and I'm so thrilled that I took part in this! I still have another twenty-one pounds before I hit my first goal, but I know these photos and the ones I will be taking in the future are going to keep me going.

Height: 5 foot 3
Weight: 175 pounds -> 156 pounds (-19)
Bust: 42 -> 40 (-2)
Waist: 39.5 -> 37 (-2.5)
Hips: 41 -> 39.5 (-1.5)
BMI: 31.0 -> 27.6 (-3.4)
BF%: 42.3 -> 35.5 (-6.8)

finalfrontprogress2_zps22eb7e96.jpg

finalsideprogress2_zps3bf217d2.jpg

Replies

• Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!!! Keep up the great work and you'll be where you want to be in no time!!
  • lilred806
    lilred806 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Great job! Pictures really do tell the story so much better than just the numbers. I am starting in the 170s and look a lot like your first picture.
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Way to go that's a huge difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!