Work in progress - May 2010 to Nov 2013

Options
2»

Replies

• angex3333
    angex3333 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!! What an awesome transformation!!!
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Please take no offense to this...but your before face photo looks like it could have been your father. You look soooo much younger.

You look fantastic, keep up the great work!! :)
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Please take no offense to this...but your before face photo looks like it could have been your father. You look soooo much younger.

You look fantastic, keep up the great work!! :)

Hehe - you haven't seen my dad!!!!!
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Jesus, looks like two completely different people-- and the 'after' looks ten years younger than the 'before'. Great work.
  • Triciad811
    Triciad811 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    your hard work definitely shows!! Amazing ... and quite handsome :)
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    OMG..seriously, what a difference my dude! Be proud!
  • kristen2713
    kristen2713 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, you look 20 yrs younger! No exaggeration.

This was my first thought...I honestly could not believe it to be the same man!! I think you look great, and it's not healthy to stay in cut phase for too long, I believe 4-6 weeks is a general rule of thumb. You look fantastic and there's nothing wrong with going into another build and bulk phase for 8-12 weeks and cutting again after that. You didn't gain it all so quickly and you shouldn't expect to lose it all the same! Great job and keep at it!!
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much. I've never been complimented so much in my whole life! You've no idea how much this level of encouragement means to me :'D
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING!!
  • Nierikah
    Nierikah Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Christ!! I can't believe how YOUNG you look now!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!