New to myfitnesspal

Options
Hello,

I have been doing it for two days and I think it is pretty cool. I hope to lose around 130 lbs.

Replies

• Shaqueta
    Shaqueta Posts: 75
    Options
    Hi, I'm Shaqueta
    I just added this app on my EVO today and I love it. I just started getting in shape within the last few weeks. I let my self go for the last 4 years and have gained over 60lbs in that time. I'm suppose to be 160 but I'm 260 and I'd love to loose the whole 100. I"ve been looking for people to keep in touch with to keep me motivated and on track and to just be there for moral support. Hope we all get to where we need to be.

I'm also doing a complete makeover. I've been to the dentist and doctor for the first time in 8 years. I'm taking enzymes and fiber to help with my digestion, I ordered hydrolize for the dark circles under my eyes and its working already on day 3 I see a bit of a difference. I've started working on clearing up my face which recently started to break out. I'm redoing me. I've been going to the gym @ 5am all and I'm loving it. 2 hour workouts and I'm doing it. Its hard but I'm doing it and I feel better. I'm so excited about this lifestyle change.
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You'll love it here, the people are so great and the support is awesome!
    Best wishes on losing! :)

Feel free to add me if you want.

Welcome to you, too, Shaqueta!
  • vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here too. I've been here since late February and have been losing ever since and making better healthier choices (most of the time!! lol). You can absolutely do it and not deny yourself the things you love. It's a combination of getting in fruits/veggies, water, exercise and moderation. Good luck! Feel free to add me if you'd like :smile:
  • 81Kyra
    81Kyra Posts: 115
    Options
    I'm new since Aug 13th