Starbucks just opened where I live, what to get?

What is the healthiest, well least unhealthy, thing to get? What just taste s delicious it is worth the calories? Have in mind that I am not a huge fan of black coffee.

Replies

• Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Water, it tastes delicious if you are thirsty and worth every calorie! :D
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    I was gonna give a smart *kitten* answer, but someone beat me to it.....

So I will say, Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte

For me, my usual is a Mocha, non fat, no whip, with sugar free caramel syrup.......or the one I listed above on occasion.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    MMMM...that's easy. Skinny Peppermint Mocha Latte.
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Anything skinny--or water...

Reaan
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Cheapest, best for you, black coffee.... Or save a ton of money... Stay home and brew your own.
  • I pretty much survive my classes on skinny hazelnut lattes. I get a grande and the main nutrition facts are:

Calories: 120
    Fat: 0 g
    Protein: 12g
    Carbs: 19g
    Sodium: 170mg
    Calcium: 40%

Plus they taste absolutely delicious :) or if you get them iced it's obviously less and also just as tasty!
  • Inner_Goddess
    Inner_Goddess Posts: 1,146 Member
    I second Jenni - the skinny peppermint mocha - 12 oz is only 100 calories and worth every drop
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    I really don't like going half-assed at starbucks. The coconut mocha frappuchino is to die for, as well as the vanilla bean frap. I'm not a huge fan of the hot stuff but their caramel machiattos are pretty good.
  • jonsey_s
    jonsey_s Posts: 222
    Black coffee

Water

Ice

Even the air has calories!
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Trenta sized Cake Batter Frap
  • Gkfrkv
    Gkfrkv Posts: 120
    Cheapest, best for you, black coffee.... Or save a ton of money... Stay home and brew your own.

I kind of want to taste it once to see what the fuzz is all about. It's way to expensive to buy on a regular basis.
  • Gkfrkv
    Gkfrkv Posts: 120
    Trenta sized Cake Batter Frap

Is that a small?
  • I always get a Caramel Macchiato. It's not overbearingly sweet like some of the drinks.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Can't actually recommend as I've never been keen on anything from there, but can empathise on the whats the fuss thing? I tried my damn hardest to love Krispy Kreme when it opened near me :sick:
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Get the Amazon Local coupon that gets your a free kids' sized hot chocolate with the purchase of an adult espresso! Beyond that, I guess order an espresso and enjoy a hot chocolate with it.
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Guys, I got really excited about this <150 cal peppermint mocha, buut on the Starbucks site the skinny 12oz is 220? Is there something else that makes it "skinnier" besides skim milk and holding the whip? (http://www.starbucks.com/menu/drinks/espresso/peppermint-mocha#size=179560&milk=61&whip=NA)

I usually go with a skinny vanilla latte when I need a coffee boost. 100cals for the tall. Here are some other low-cal ones recommended on their website: http://www.starbucks.com/menu/nutrition/20-under-200
  • april27kelli
    april27kelli Posts: 338 Member
    Tall (small) White Chocolate Mocha with nonfat milk & no whipped cream... tons of sugar but only 270 calories, I think. Starbucks has a nutritional calculator on their website that lets you customize your drink and see all of the nutrition facts.
  • april27kelli
    april27kelli Posts: 338 Member
    Sarah... there's a Peppermint Mocha & there's a Skinny Peppermint Mocha... the skinny one is only 100 calories... type it in the search bar at the top of the website
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Mocha! And not the skinny version either..
  • I always get skinny mocha frappe or skinny mocha peppermint frappe.