i want to see your t25 results!

Options
So I am going to be starting my 3rd week of alpha and was hoping to see some before and afters, I know its only been out a couple of months so alot of ppl are in the middle of it or havent done it yet.I have seen a couple of postings on it but have not seen many pictures yet! So share!now! Thanks :)

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Here are mine

25p1c43.jpg

I'm playing around with the program now, not really steady on it, between my work hours it's been hard to be so steady, but I do try to get something in.
  • superspork2
    superspork2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm half way through the second week and I LOVE it! I mostly just love that man too haha. I don't have pictures yet but after a long plateau I lost a pound and I'm starting to see definition. Most of all though the workout makes me sore the next day which I love! It takes a lot to do that anymore, so I am super impressed with it and I cant wait to finish it!
  • Melissa72187
    Melissa72187 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Here are mine

25p1c43.jpg

I'm playing around with the program now, not really steady on it, between my work hours it's been hard to be so steady, but I do try to get something in.

Definitely can a difference! Great results!
  • Melissa72187
    Options
    I'm half way through the second week and I LOVE it! I mostly just love that man too haha. I don't have pictures yet but after a long plateau I lost a pound and I'm starting to see definition. Most of all though the workout makes me sore the next day which I love! It takes a lot to do that anymore, so I am super impressed with it and I cant wait to finish it!

I just started my third week and it seems like I have more endurance! I have lost a cpl lbs already just by eating better :) add me if you'd like! Always fun to follow someone else's journey and see the results!
  • april_khalia
    april_khalia Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I completed it last week. Although I didn't eat as clean as I should have I definitely got results. Lost about 12 pounds and can totally see the difference. I cannot get myself to post b4 and after pics on here but would show results through an e-mail. I took pics in my mis matching underwear and NOBODY wants to see that. It is an awesome program.
  • Melissa72187
    Options
    I completed it last week. Although I didn't eat as clean as I should have I definitely got results. Lost about 12 pounds and can totally see the difference. I cannot get myself to post b4 and after pics on here but would show results through an e-mail. I took pics in my mis matching underwear and NOBODY wants to see that. It is an awesome program.

Did you do gamma too?
  • april_khalia
    Options
    No. Im thinking about ordering it to do in conjunction with Brazilian butt lift though.
  • april_khalia
    Options

Did you do gamma too?
  • april_khalia
    Options

Did you do gamma too?

No. But Im thinking about doing it along with Brazilian butt lift next...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!