Friend me! MFP + Fitbit!

Options
Hey! Looking for some supportive friends. I don't really log religiously, due to my previous weight loss behaviour of thinking food as strictly a calorie amount and I started to not enjoy the food and was beginning to wander down a path to eating disorders and I wasn't comfortable with that.

(whew, that was a run-on sentence.)

So now I want to eat, but not really think of them as "I'm this close to my limit" or not... I am trying to use these tracking websites as a measure of my activity, not of my food. And often, my workplace doesn't really allow lots of time to eat, and the options for eating healthy are next to nill near my place of work (and there's no fridge in the breakroom) so I typically wait to eat till 5-7PM and I guess I'm trying to do some intermittent fasting.

(I gotta stop these run-on sentences.)

Anyways, I'm looking for a friend who will cheer me on, but NOT yell at me for eating too much under my cals (as yesterday, I had a 1000 calorie burger and beers because my partner was worried about the path I was on again, and I wasn't sure how to log it so I left it).

I'm also on FitBit. This is me: http://www.fitbit.com/user/2436LN

Hope I get some new awesome stive people in my life!

Hope I get some new awesome supportive people in my life!
My FINAL goal is 137lbs (down from 220). I lost almost 70lbs the first time (earlier this year) and got down to 158, and then I gained back 20 (got laid off and hit a low depression) so I'm just trying to get back down to 158 right now.

Replies