11 DAY WEIGHT LOSS PLAN??

Options
Hello!! I am so stressed out! i am going on holidays to a tropical island in 11 days!! last time I checked I had 40 days and MY DIET HASN'T EVEN STARTED. I am freaking out. I need to lose as much weight as possible and dont want to lose muscle because I'll end up being flabby. Bear with me as I post this workout plan:
Tomorrow- 1 hr weight training, 30 minutes cardio
Wednesday: 1.5 hours cardio, 1 hour yoga
Thursday- 1 hr kickboxing, 30 minutes cycling, 1 hour weight training
Friday: 30 minutes cardio, 15 minutes yoga
Sat: 30 mins cycling, 1 hour cardio
Sun: 1 hour yoga, 1 hour weight training, 15 mins cardio
Mon: 1.5 hours cardio, 1 hour yoga
Tues: 1 hour weight training, 15 mins cardio
Wed: nothing today (first aid training) WILL EAT 500 CALORIES ON THIS DAY MAX OR FAST??
Thurs: 1 hour kickboxing, 1 hour weight training
Friday: 30 mins cardio, some yoga

THAT"S ALL I GET :O Therefore, I'm stressing my stressful state, I'm a total mess right now. I am committed to making a change in 11 days, and want the maximum change possible.

What is the MINIMUM amount of calories I can eat without losing TOO MUCH muscle?? I am thinking about 1000-1200 a day, whcih is easy because on weekdays I'm used to eating only within a 3 hour frame (afternoon tea and dinner).

Thanks!!

Your help is much appreciated :)

Please post if you want to help me out, not tell me that I'm a troll, I feel horrible about my body as it is.
PS I'm only 164cm tall, 18yrs old, 52kg :(

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Let's say you find a dramatic weight loss plan for the next 11 days. You'll drop some water and maybe some inches. You'll go on vacation and feel like garbage because you didn't eat much for almost 2 weeks plus you worked out hard. Now you'll spend your whole vacation eating tons of food and feeling horrible.

TL;DR is, not much you can do in 11 days and be able to feel decent on your trip.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    If my math is right: You're almost 5'4" and you weigh 114 pounds.

Enjoy your vacation.

Lift some weights before and after, to help you be more comfortable in your body.

SERIOUSLY. You just posted that you "binged" on what many of us would consider a small amount of calories.
    You're small. You want to get smaller. You don't need to.

What I fear is: you're setting yourself up for an unhealthy relationship with food.
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    You're 164 cm and 52 kg, that's about 5'5" and 115 lb. You are already at a very healthy weight.

Don't eat below 1200 cal. Focus on exercises that make you feel good, and will raise your confidence.

Have a great vacation!
  • kittenful
    kittenful Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    If my math is right: You're almost 5'4" and you weigh 114 pounds.

Enjoy your vacation.

Lift some weights before and after, to help you be more comfortable in your body.

Quoted for truth.
  • j6o4
    j6o4 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Weight train > cardio because weight training will help you retain muscle, cardio wont. If you restrict calories too aggressively, there is a bigger potential of losing muscle, thus increasing your bodyfat percentage if you lose more muscle than fat. With 11 days, you can't do too much because its all about what you do over an extended period of time. Best you can do it keep up with the weight training and have a fair deficit that is not to aggresive.
  • mmipanda
    mmipanda Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    oh, now the crash diet thread has some context.

At 52kg and my height you are NOT overweight. If you're unhappy with your figure, maybe work on building some muscle, but its going to be a gradual thing. If this is a bikini-related self-esteem thing, luckily retro modest swimsuits are in fashion. You can get really flattering swimmers to suit everyone, and hide away any bits of skin you're not comfortable exposing
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    You are at a healthy weight right now and don't need to lose anymore.

Just eat at maintenance and do whatever exercise you want. However, a word of warning: you will not change your body composition in 11 days. It takes a long time to build muscle.

I hope you have an excellent vacation, though. Enjoy yourself!
  • Breezy97685
    Options
    Make sure you drink plenty of water it aids in the weight loss process! You should also consider if your really hungry before eating. Food wise you should eat lean meats and fish such as chicken, tuna and salmon. You should also eat lots of veggies especially leafy greens! You should also eat things like beans, brown rice and potatoes.

KEEP YOUR CARB AMOUNTS LOW! it really helps

If your looking to lose weight then you should also follow a program! this really helped me. I looked at this site before buying any programs in weight loss - www.thebestweightlossprogramreviews.blogspot.co.uk

My favourite program is the fat loss factor, this is because it teaches you about and how to do your nutrition accurately. The workout regime is also very effective and doesn't take a very long time to do which is good if you haven't got a lot of time to workout like me!

Remember that change doesn't happen over night. you WILL see results in time if you are committed and follow a decent program!