Hi, I'm Angela

Options
I found this site on another website. I decided to try it. I used to be 125 lbs and a size 4. Then I had a baby and gained 50 lbs. Of course 25 lbs came off after having her. Then I got pregnant again and gained 40 lbs and lost 20 after having her. So I was left with a disgusting 165 lbs size 14/15 body. I tried LA Weight Loss or as I like to call it LA Weight Gain. I lost 10 pounds before starting the program. I just watched my portions and I lost 10 pounds without even working out! Then I started the program and I gained it all back, I was even exercising to help it come off faster! Every single pound that I lost was back on. They kept changing the program to "help me lose weight" and the only thing that got smaller was my bank account. So I tried the Special K Challenge and I started taking SlimQuick and working out, now after busting my *kitten* for the last month that 10 lbs has finally come back off. I like this website because it really makes you look at the things you eat and you don't want to eat the bad stuff anymore when the numbers are staring you in the face! I know I will never be that perfect size 4 again, but I definately don't want to be this anymore. I'm looking forward to getting this baby weight off and being beautiful again.

Replies

• my2girls0507
    Options
    I found this site on another website. I decided to try it. I used to be 125 lbs and a size 4. Then I had a baby and gained 50 lbs. Of course 25 lbs came off after having her. Then I got pregnant again and gained 40 lbs and lost 20 after having her. So I was left with a disgusting 165 lbs size 14/15 body. I tried LA Weight Loss or as I like to call it LA Weight Gain. I lost 10 pounds before starting the program. I just watched my portions and I lost 10 pounds without even working out! Then I started the program and I gained it all back, I was even exercising to help it come off faster! Every single pound that I lost was back on. They kept changing the program to "help me lose weight" and the only thing that got smaller was my bank account. So I tried the Special K Challenge and I started taking SlimQuick and working out, now after busting my *kitten* for the last month that 10 lbs has finally come back off. I like this website because it really makes you look at the things you eat and you don't want to eat the bad stuff anymore when the numbers are staring you in the face! I know I will never be that perfect size 4 again, but I definately don't want to be this anymore. I'm looking forward to getting this baby weight off and being beautiful again.
  • JJAE53
    JJAE53 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, Angela!
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, we are all here to help each other, so feel free to jump in there and ask what you need or even give advice.