an AMAZING hug? dafuq

Options
bingefreeaubree
bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
Is there really such thing as a good hugger? To me a hug is a hug, and I've never had the inclination to think "Wow, that was an amazing hug." I don't know; this one person is always bragging about how he gives the best hugs and I just don't see why/how his hugs could be that great. How would you define an amazing hug? Does that even exist? To me all hugs seem pretty much the same.
I figured I'd see what you lovely MFPers thought about this. :tongue:

Replies

• mattf485
    mattf485 Posts: 129
    Options
    Usually means that effort is put into it. Meaning an intentionally strong bear hug and not a limp-arm side hug.
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Just a pervert trying to cop a feel.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm the same a hug is just a hug. However, I'm not much for unsolicited hugging. Quite a few of the people in my sector are the "huggy type". This has previously lead to a co worker hugging & rubbing me like a cat. Not cool :huh:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    As a fat man, my hugs are cuddly and warm.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

Yeah, that one has got my vote.
  • bingefreeaubree
    bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
    Options

Yeah, that one has got my vote.

Haha I know, right?! :drinker:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    "I'm an amazing hugger"...sounds desperate - well, and creepy :tongue:
  • AngieMFitness
    Options
    In my past experience, people that are claiming they are great huggers want to hug the person they are telling the claim to. They are waiting for you to say something along the lines of "Oh yeah?" or "prove it". Then the amazing hugger can say "Yeah, I'll give you a hug some time so you can see for yourself." Insert creeper smile on the hugger's face and I believe that completes the image.
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    A hug from a special guy with strong arms and chest feels exceptional to me but I think the "goodness" of the hug mostly depends on my feelings towards the person doing the hug
  • 2Heavy2Long
    Options
    i-give-top-koality-hugs-meme.jpg
  • kissofsun
    kissofsun Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    A hug from a special guy with strong arms and chest feels exceptional to me but I think the "goodness" of the hug mostly depends on my feelings towards the person doing the hug

agreed!
  • tiddles_yeah
    tiddles_yeah Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thats because my boyfriend gives the best hugs and he's never hugged you :P
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Hey! Some hugs are definitely better than others
  • 2bePhantasticallyfit
    Options
    The best hugs are from a guy you are really into where he hugs you tights and picks you off the ground :heart:
  • 2Heavy2Long
    Options
    The best hugs are from a guy you are really into where he hugs you tights and picks you off the ground :heart:

Then pushes you against the wall
  • 2bePhantasticallyfit
    Options

Then pushes you against the wall

Depends on the time and place but yes...lol
  • Mahihkan
    Mahihkan Posts: 162
    Options
    I like hugs... :blushing:
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I think if you aren't the huggy type then don't be down on people who are. People who like hugs can tell the difference from a good one and a bad one. If we all were the same the world would be a boring place, don't hate on huggers cos you don't get it. I LOVE HUGS. I also agree the best ones are from people who genuinely care and hug you like a bear. Better yet it's from a special guy who has nice strong arms and makes you feel safe and loved all at once :)
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I love a hug that can pop my back. Mmm.