Any spoon or hour glass success stories out there?

Options
Hello everyone! I have a spoon/hour glass body shaped body. I would love to see some pictures of success stories, from women with the same body shape as me. :) I would also love to hear your story!

Replies

• SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    You can start out one shape and end up another. What sort of success are you looking for? And isn't "spoon" more "pear-shaped" than hourglass?

Edited to add: I could possibly be seen as an hourglass success story, but it really depends on what you're looking for.
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I would like to see yours. My body is kind of spoon shaped now, but when I was skinnier, it was more hourglass, not pear at all. Maybe I should re-look up what I am. Lol
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I would like to see yours. My body is kind of spoon shaped now, but when I was skinnier, it was more hourglass, not pear at all. Maybe I should re-look up what I am. Lol

Oh okay. Spoon usually = pear-shaped.

I've gone from borderline straight/hourglass (42-34-42) to definite hourglass (37-26.5-37), lost 17kg since January and gone from never having lifted any weights to entering my first Powerlifting competition.

Progress montage gif.
    A6NzrR.gif

Me trying on a UK8/US4 dress last Tuesday.
    IMG_20131119_192904.jpg
  • CarlydogsMom
    CarlydogsMom Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    SpecialSundae....wow, just wow. Now THAT'S an hourglass figure!

I am generally hourglass or more pear (weight sticking to hips and thighs while my boobs shrink...). But at my heaviest, I was definitely the whole bunch of fruit--apple, pear, you name it. After 80 pounds lost, or just about, my waist has returned and I've lost in my hips and thighs (still could do more). So I'm about 34 - 28 - 36 or something, which ain't bad for this 51-year old, 5'10" gal.
  • brianafaye2
    Options

Oh okay. Spoon usually = pear-shaped.

I've gone from borderline straight/hourglass (42-34-42) to definite hourglass (37-26.5-37), lost 17kg since January and gone from never having lifted any weights to entering my first Powerlifting competition.

Progress montage gif.
    A6NzrR.gif

Me trying on a UK8/US4 dress last Tuesday.
    IMG_20131119_192904.jpg

You look amazing!
  • brianafaye2
    Options
    Carlydogs mom : You look great! I can only hope to look as good as you at your age! :)
  • iLOVEbabySARA13
    Options
    Sexy mama!!!!
  • rachaelfokey27
    rachaelfokey27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look incredible!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!